Our law office is located in the heart of downtown Nashville and serves clients throughout the state of Tennessee, and beyond. Our Nashville legal team works closely with the experienced attorneys in our New York, Washington, DC, Baltimore, San Francisco, and San Diego offices to provide top-notch, comprehensive legal representation to plaintiffs in a wide range of employment law and financial services matters. We also represent whistleblowers and victims of sexual violence against the institutions that fail to protect them. Our firm is committed to providing each of the clients we represent with practical guidance and reliable counsel so they can confidently fight injustice.
Cases We Handle in Nashville
Are you seeking practical guidance and legal support in any of the following areas?
- Discrimination: If you are experiencing discrimination in the workplace because of your race, sex/gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age, contact our Nashville employment lawyers today.
- Sexual Harassment: There is a broad range of actions that can be considered sexual harassment, including inappropriate sexual advances, sexualized comments, sexual coercion, abuse, or threats. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of these, or have otherwise been a victim of sexual violence, contact our Nashville employment attorneys today.
- Wage and Hour Violations: If you believe your employer is failing to pay all of the wages you and your co-workers are entitled to under the law, contact our Nashville employment lawyers today to see if your labor rights are being violated.
- Whistleblower Claims: Do you suspect that your employer is engaging in fraud against the government, perhaps through illegal kickbacks, customs fraud, off-label marketing? If so, contact our Nashville whistleblower lawyers today.
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliation: Were you wrongfully terminated or retaliated against by your employer? Contact our Nashville employment lawyers today.
- Financial Services Litigation: Have your 401(k), retirement funds, stocks, mutual funds, or life insurance been mismanaged, abused, or misrepresented? Contact our 401(k) lawyers today.
- Criminal/Sexual Violence: If you or a loved one was the victim of a crime (including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child sexual abuse), contact our firm today. We would like to have the opportunity to help you find some measure of justice.
About Our Nashville Office Legal Team
David Sanford, Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Chairman, has recovered more than one billion dollars for individual clients and the U.S. Government since 2004. He has served as lead counsel in more than 50 class actions and numerous qui tam fraud cases around the country. David has also represented over 100 general counsel, in-house counsel, and lawyers in claims against their law firms and companies. Notably, he served as lead counsel in a gender discrimination class action against Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation that resulted in a $253 million verdict—the largest Title VII verdict in U.S. history.
Our Nashville location is managed by Firm Co-Vice Chairman Kevin H. Sharp, Co-Chair of our Firm’s Public Interest Litigation Practice Group. A nationally recognized advocate for criminal justice reform, Kevin was the Chief Judge of the U.S. District for the Middle District of Tennessee before stepping down from the bench in April 2017 to open Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Nashville office.
Senior Litigation Counsel Leigh Anne St. Charles will become managing partner of the Nashville office, effective January 1, 2022. Leigh Anne represents employees in individual and class actions involving discrimination, family and medical leave, employee benefits, and civil rights.