Employment Class Action Lawsuit Attorneys
An employment class action lawsuit involves a large group of people who have suffered similar kinds of harm from their employers. Whether it’s female employees who have experienced discrimination from their supervisors or manual workers who didn’t receive overtime pay, a class of people join together to make sure their voices are heard.
At Sanford Heisler Sharp, our lawyers have spent decades fighting for the rights of employees across the country. We have built a reputation as one of the most successful employment law firms in America, and we are ready to fight for your rights.
On This Page
Class actions are a type of lawsuit where one or several people sue on behalf of a group of people, usually referred to as “the class.” These lawsuits generally include an issue that is common to all members of the class, such as gender discrimination. To learn more about class actions, click here.
Some of the types of class action lawsuits that Sanford Heisler Sharp, has handled include:
- A $250 million settlement for 7,000 female pharmaceutical sales representatives who were discriminated against by their employer
- A $99 million settlement on behalf of pharmaceutical representatives who were owed overtime pay
- A $28 million settlement on behalf of telephone company employees who were denied overtime pay
- A $19.5 million settlement on behalf female STEM workers who were discriminated against by their employer, a major tech firm
- An $11 million settlement on behalf of a group of utility customers who were victims of an illegal bait-and-switch scheme
- An $8.7 million settlement on behalf of African American restaurant customers who were discriminated against because of race