Our Baltimore law office is located in the city’s Inner Harbor. Our Baltimore legal team collaborates with the seasoned and esteemed attorneys in our New York, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Nashville, and San Diego locations. Our nationally recognized law firm has compassionate and highly motivated legal professionals who proudly handle a wide range of employment law, criminal/sexual violence litigation, and whistleblower matters and always strive to deliver tenacious representation for each of our clients as they pursue justice.
Cases We Handle in Baltimore
Are you seeking practical guidance and legal support in any of the following areas?
- Discrimination: If you are experiencing discrimination in the workplace because of your race, sex/gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age, contact our Baltimore employment lawyers today.
- Sexual Harassment: There is a broad range of actions that can be considered sexual harassment, including inappropriate sexual advances, sexualized comments, sexual coercion, abuse, or threats. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of these, or have otherwise been a victim of sexual violence, contact our Baltimore employment attorneys today.
- Criminal/Sexual Violence: If you or a loved one was the victim of a crime (including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child sexual abuse), contact our firm today. We would like to have the opportunity to help you find some measure of justice.
- Wage and Hour Violations: If you believe your employer is failing to pay all of the wages you and your co-workers are entitled to under the law, contact our Baltimore employment lawyers today to see if your labor rights are being violated.
- Whistleblower Claims: Do you suspect that your employer is engaging in fraud against the government, investors, or consumers, perhaps through illegal kickbacks, customs fraud, off-label marketing? If so, contact our Baltimore whistleblower lawyers today.
- Financial Services Litigation: Have your 401(k), retirement funds, stocks, mutual funds, or life insurance been mismanaged, abused, or misrepresented? Contact our 401(k) lawyers today.
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliation: Were you wrongfully terminated or retaliated against by your employer? Contact our Baltimore employment lawyers today.
About Our Baltimore Office Legal Team
David Sanford, Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Chairman, has recovered more than one billion dollars for individual clients and the U.S. Government since 2004. David has served as lead counsel in more than 50 class actions and numerous qui tam fraud cases around the country. He has also represented over 100 general counsel, in-house counsel, and lawyers in claims against their law firms and companies. Notably, he served as lead counsel in a gender discrimination class action against Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation that resulted in a $253 million verdict—the largest Title VII verdict in U.S. history.
Our Baltimore office is managed by Firm Managing Partner Deborah Marcuse, who represents employees in individual and class actions in a wide range of employment disputes.