Sanford Heisler Sharp’s law office is located in downtown San Diego. Our San Diego team works together with the experienced attorneys in our San Francisco, Washington, DC, New York, Nashville, and Baltimore offices to deliver comprehensive legal representation for clients who want to hold accountable powerful entities that take advantage of investors, employees, and the public. We have prevailed in landmark cases in all of our Firm’s practice areas, including securing several multi-million-dollar ERISA settlements on behalf of investors.
Cases We Handle in San Diego
Are you seeking practical guidance and legal support in any of the following areas?
- Financial Services Litigation: Have your 401(k), retirement funds, stocks, mutual funds, or life insurance been mismanaged, abused, or misrepresented? Contact our 401(k) lawyers today.
- Discrimination: If you are experiencing discrimination in the workplace because of your race, sex/gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age, contact our San Diego employment lawyers today.
- Sexual Harassment: There is a broad range of actions that can be considered sexual harassment, including inappropriate sexual advances, sexualized comments, sexual coercion, abuse, or threats. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of these, or have otherwise been a victim of sexual violence, contact our San Diego employment attorneys today.
- Criminal/Sexual Violence: If you or a loved one was the victim of a crime (including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child sexual abuse), contact our firm today. We would like to have the opportunity to help you find some measure of justice.
- Wage and Hour Violations: If you believe your employer is failing to pay all of the wages you and your co-workers are entitled to under the law, contact our San Diego employment lawyers today to see if your labor rights are being violated.
- Whistleblower Claims: Do you suspect that your employer is engaging in fraud against the government, perhaps through illegal kickbacks, customs fraud, off-label marketing? If so, contact our team today.
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliation: Were you wrongfully terminated or retaliated against by your employer? Contact our San Diego employment lawyers today.
About Our San Diego Office Legal Team
Charles Field became Managing Partner of the San Diego office on January 1, 2022. David Sanford, Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Chairman, has recovered more than one billion dollars for individual clients and the U.S. Government since 2004. He has served as lead counsel in more than 50 class actions and numerous qui tam fraud cases around the country. David has also represented over 100 general counsel, in-house counsel, and lawyers in claims against their law firms and companies. Notably, he served as lead counsel in a gender discrimination class action against Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation that resulted in a $253 million verdict—the largest Title VII verdict in U.S. history.
Our San Diego office is managed by Partner Ed Chapin, a veteran civil trial lawyer whose practice spans class actions, unfair business practices, professional negligence, insurance coverage, bad faith, toxic torts, serious personal injury, and wrongful death. His service in the U.S. military and his long-standing ties to the larger San Diego community enable him to provide exemplary counsel to clients seeking representation in a range of matters.
Partner Charles Field co-chairs the Firm’s Financial Services Litigation Practice Group.