Employment Law Attorneys
Our compassionate and experienced lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp understand that your job takes up the majority of your time and is crucial to sustaining your lifestyle. We also know that many employees don’t feel comfortable coming forward to report illegal or harmful activity that occurs in the workplace because they are afraid of losing their jobs. Whether you missed out on a promotion because of your gender or you are working more hours for less pay than required by law, we possess the legal insight and winning track record that you want on your side if you need to take legal action against your employer.
On This Page
- Employment Law Matters Our Firm Handles
- Discuss Your Case Confidentially with Our Renown Employment Law Team
Although mistreatment arising from employment discrimination, wage and hour violations, and other illegal acts can be stressful and take a toll on your mental health, it’s important to understand that seeking qualified legal representation to help you hold your employer accountable can prevent this from happening to other workers in similar situations.
Please reach out to our premier legal team if you need practical guidance in any of the following employment law cases:
- Discrimination: People continue to experience discrimination in the workplace. Whether it’s because of your race, your sex, or your religion, a disability, or your age, our employment lawyers are prepared to help you with your discrimination case.
- Sexual Harassment: Many actions can be considered sexual harassment, including inappropriate sexual advances, sexualized comments, sexual coercion, abuse, or threats. Our employment lawyers empathize with victims of sexual harassment, and we are ready to stand with you in your fight for justice.
- Wage and Hour Violations: Many people don’t even realize that they aren’t being a paid legal wage because employers use various devious tactics to cut payroll expenses and avoid liability for worker’s compensation claims.
- Whistleblower Claims: Our team works tirelessly to prosecute whistleblower cases, recover taxpayer funds, and assist whistleblowers from all walks of life. We have successfully prosecuted cases involving illegal kickbacks, customs fraud, off-label marketing, and more.
- Financial Litigation: Has your employer mismanaged your 401(k)? Were your elderly parents victims of elder financial abuse? Whatever the case might be, when your finances are involved in illegal manners, you need a reliable financial attorney by your side.
- Wrongful Termination: We know that getting fired can be stressful enough, but it's even worse if you were fired for an illegal reason. We take on wrongful termination cases arising from Public policy violations, employer retaliation, breach of contract, and more.
Our award-winning lawyers at Sanford Heisler Sharp have secured major victories and large settlements for executives, lawyers/partners, university employees/students, Fortune 500 employees, doctors, and other workers. We know that it can be difficult to address matters involving your employment, but if you have been wronged by your employer or co-workers, then please don’t hesitate to contact us today.