Baltimore Discrimination Attorneys
In-Depth Legal Knowledge & Cutting-Edge Resources
Sanford Heisler Sharp uses our firm’s extensive resources to provide high-quality legal representation to individuals who have experienced various forms of discrimination in the workplace. We possess decades of combined experience in this area of employment law and are familiar with the strategies that produce the best results for our clients. Our full-service law firm can handle all aspects of the legal process, from collecting crucial evidence to filing all of the legal paperwork.
We know that people who are discriminated against by their employers or coworkers often feel overwhelmed because they fear they will lose their job for speaking up or making a formal complaint. That is why our compassionate legal professionals believe in aggressively upholding the rights of executives, lawyers/partners, university employees/students, Fortune 500 employees, doctors, and other workers in high-profile discrimination cases. Let our premier legal team guide you with practical advice and provide the reliable support you need to hold your employer accountable for discrimination.
Employment Discrimination Cases We Handle in Baltimore
Our firm represents clients in discrimination cases involving intimidating, hostile, and offensive work environments.
Our Baltimore legal team has secured high-value case victories for clients who experienced the following forms of employment discrimination:
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Under the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978, it is illegal to discriminate against an employee because of their pregnancy. This includes denying disability and parenting leaves. If you have been discriminated against because of a current, past, or intended pregnancy, then contact Sanford Heisler Sharp today.
- Race Discrimination: Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, it is illegal for an employer to discriminate against an employee because of their race in hiring, firing, discipline, distribution of benefits, promotion, compensation, job training, or any other condition of employment. We have achieved victories in race discrimination lawsuits against major corporations on behalf of restaurant servers, CEOs, and other various employees.
- Age Discrimination: Were you and other senior workers targeted for layoffs when your company downsized? If so, speak to our lawyers about your situation so we can explain all of your rights under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- Gender Discrimination: Our tenacious lawyers secured the largest gender discrimination verdict in U.S. history. We are uniquely positioned to walk you through the complicated issues that arise in gender cases.
- LGBTQ Discrimination: Our firm fights against LGBTQ discrimination in workplaces throughout Baltimore. If you have been verbally or physically abused by your co-workers or fired because of your sexual orientation or gender identity, then speak to our LGBTQ discrimination team about your situation.
- Religious Discrimination: Has your employer made offensive remarks regarding your religious practices or treated you unfavorably because of your religious belief? We believe all people should be treated equally, which is why we proudly represent clients of all backgrounds who are afraid to express or practice their religious beliefs in the workplace.
- Accent Discrimination: U.S. courts have recognized that accent-related discrimination qualifies as national origin discrimination in certain circumstances. Speak to us about your case if you have been subjected to harassment, discipline, and undue scrutiny at work because of your accent.
If you would like to fight back against discrimination in your workplace, then please call (646) 681-7373 or fill out our online form to schedule a free case consultation with our Baltimore discrimination attorneys.