Tom Henderson Civil Rights Fellow
Erica Roberts is a Tom Henderson Civil Rights Fellow at Sanford Heisler Sharp.
Erica received her law degree from The University of Texas and her undergraduate degree in economics from the University of California, Los Angeles. While in law school, she interned for Texas RioGrande Legal Aid and three different law firms that specialize in employment discrimination and civil rights, and was also a Pro Bono Scholar for the Expunction Project and a student attorney for the Immigration Clinic.
Before joining Sanford Heisler Sharp, Erica completed a clerkship for the Honorable Nelva Gonzales Ramos of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
When Erica is not lawyering, she enjoys walking her dog Roxy, practicing yoga, and traveling internationally.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Texas Expunction Project
- University of Texas Immigration Clinic
- *Practicing under the supervision of H. Vincent McKnight Jr. in Washington, DC.
- How AI ‘Cultural Fit’ Assessments Can Be Analyzed For Bias, Law360, November 17, 2023. Co-Author.