At Sanford Heisler Sharp, we value diversity and talent. Our attorneys and staff bring our clients all of the advantages that come as a result of combining diverse experiences and backgrounds with intelligence, diligence, and a passion for justice. Our team accurately reflects America’s diversity. Learn more about our team and our history.
Sanford Heisler Sharp is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our work and within our firm. San Francisco Managing Partner Felicia Gilbert leads the firm’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee which is comprised of attorneys and staff from each of the firm’s six offices. The Committee is focused on fostering the firm’s culture to build and maintain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace through:
- spearheading recruitment, retention, and advancement efforts;
- facilitating diversity, equity, and inclusion-related events;
- coordinating Firm training and educational programming; and
- leading other initiatives to raise awareness and increase understanding at the firm and beyond about the vital role of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
We are proud to be leaders in the fight for a more just and inclusive society.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statements
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Statement on Women’s History Month
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Statement on Black History Month
- Statement on the Anti-Asian Comments of University of Pennsylvania Law Professor Amy Wax
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Hispanic Heritage Month
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Pride Month
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Police Violence
- Statement on the Rise of Anti-AAPI Violence and Crimes in the U.S.