At Sanford Heisler Sharp, we value diversity and talent. Our attorneys and staff bring our clients all of the advantages that come as a result of combining diverse experiences and backgrounds with intelligence, diligence, and a passion for justice. Our team accurately reflects America’s diversity. Learn more about our team and our history.
Sanford Heisler Sharp is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our work and within our firm. San Francisco Managing Partner Felicia Gilbert leads the firm’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee which is comprised of attorneys and staff from each of the firm’s offices. The Committee is focused on fostering the firm’s culture to build and maintain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace through:
- spearheading recruitment, retention, and advancement efforts;
- facilitating diversity, equity, and inclusion-related events;
- coordinating Firm training and educational programming; and
- leading other initiatives to raise awareness and increase understanding at the firm and beyond about the vital role of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
We are proud to be leaders in the fight for a more just and inclusive society.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statements
- June 2022 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Pride Month
- May 2022 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group’s Statement on Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month
- March 2022 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Statement on Women’s History Month
- February 2022 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Statement on Black History Month
- January 2022 – Statement on the Anti-Asian Comments of University of Pennsylvania Law Professor Amy Wax
- November 2021 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Hispanic Heritage Month
- June 2021 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Pride Month
- July 2021 – Sanford Heisler Sharp Diversity and Inclusion Committee Statement on Police Violence
- April 2021 – Statement on the Rise of Anti-AAPI Violence and Crimes in the U.S.