Yusuf Parray is a Litigation Fellow at Sanford Heisler Sharp
At Sanford Heisler Sharp, Yusuf’s practice focuses on financial services and ERISA 401(k) litigation, representing classes of employees and retirees. Working with a team of Sanford Heisler Sharp attorneys, Yusuf’s has represented clients including:
- a class of thousands of employees of a major publicly-traded pharmaceutical company
- a class of thousands of employees of a major publicly-traded healthcare and insurance company
- a class of thousands of employees of a major publicly-traded home improvement retailer
- a class of thousands of employees of a major publicly-traded insurance provider
- a class of thousands of employees of a major publicly-traded multinational conglomerate
Yusuf received his law degree from Vanderbilt Law School, his Master of Science in Finance from Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management, his Master of Philosophy in Management degree from the University of Cambridge, and his Bachelor of Arts with Distinction from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. While at Vanderbilt Law School, Yusuf was selected as a Dean’s Scholar and the Cecil D. Branstetter Litigation and Dispute Resolution Program Fellow.
Yusuf is a member of the California and Pennsylvania bars.
Before joining Sanford Heisler Sharp, Yusuf completed a fellowship for U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Prior to his fellowship, Yusuf was an Assistant District Attorney in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, where he gained substantial experience in investigations and litigation.
Before law school, Yusuf worked as a policy advisor in the U.S. House of Representatives where he advised on economic policy and the Appropriations process.
When Yusuf is not lawyering, he enjoys biking, visiting museums, and following mixed martial arts.