At Sanford Heisler Sharp in San Francisco, we fight hard on behalf of employees who have experienced discrimination in the workplace because of their race, age, gender, or sex. Our mission is to deliver compassionate, results-driven legal representation so that our clients feel confident fighting against all forms of employment discrimination
We believe that every worker should be treated with respect and dignity, which is why our premier legal team proudly uses our firm’s vast resources and unique legal insight to provide outstanding legal service and effective representation. We also understand that your job performance and mental health can suffer due to discriminatory acts or comments that create a hostile and offensive work environment, so please reach out as soon as possible to learn about all of your options for pursuing justice.
Employment Discrimination Representation for Clients in San Diego
Our San Francisco legal team handles discrimination cases on behalf of clients of all backgrounds who want to uphold their labor rights and hold their employers accountable for violating the law.
We have secured high-value case victories for clients who experienced the following forms of workplace discrimination:
- Pregnancy Discrimination: We proudly defend the legal rights of pregnant women who have experienced discrimination because of current, past, or intended pregnancies. We have achieved landmark victories in high-profile pregnancy discrimination cases against large pharmaceutical companies, accounting and public relations firms, and other major entities.
- Race Discrimination: We fight against employers who use discriminatory practices based on race. Have you experienced racial discrimination when it comes to hiring, firing, discipline, distributing benefits, promotions, compensation, job training, or any other condition of employment? If so, please contact our premier legal team so we can assist you. We have secured victories in race discrimination lawsuits against major corporations on behalf of restaurant servers, CEOs, and other various employees.
- Age Discrimination: We know that older workers often bear the brunt of layoffs when companies downsize and sometimes find themselves being looked for promotions that go to more youthful employees. That is why we help clients fight for their rights under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- Gender Discrimination: Sanford Heisler Sharp not only secured the largest gender discrimination verdict in U.S. history, but we’ve also obtained record-setting victories for women working in entry-level and C-suite roles. We are uniquely positioned to understand the complicated issues that arise in gender cases and can provide the compassionate counsel and support you need.
- LGBTQ Discrimination: Our firm fights against LGBTQ discrimination in workplaces across San Fransico and the Bay areas. If you have been verbally or physically abused by your co-workers or fired because of your sexual orientation or gender identity, then please consult with our LGBTQ discrimination team.
- Religious Discrimination: If you have been mistreated at work or endured offensive remarks because of your deeply held religious beliefs, then please speak to us so we can help you hold your employer accountable.
- Accent Discrimination: Although accent discrimination isn’t explicitly outlawed in Title VII, courts have recognized that accent-related discrimination can qualify as national origin discrimination. We proudly defend employees who have been subjected to harassment, discipline, and undue scrutiny at work because of their accents.