Our Firm’s San Francisco law office is located in the Financial District, not too far from the Museum of Modern Art. The reputable, award-winning lawyers at our San Francisco location frequently collaborate with the other experienced attorneys in our San Diego, Washington, DC, New York, Nashville, and Baltimore offices to help our clients take action against high-profile employers and other powerful entities. Sanford Heisler Sharp specializes in representing executives, lawyers/partners, university employees/students, Fortune 500 employees, doctors, and other workers from a variety of occupations. With our practical guidance and cutting-edge resources in your corner, you can combat the injustice you’ve endured with confidence.
Cases We Handle in San Francisco
Are you seeking practical guidance and legal support in any of the following areas?
- Discrimination: If you are experiencing discrimination in the workplace because of your race, sex/gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age, contact our San Francisco employment lawyers today.
- Sexual Harassment: There is a broad range of actions that can be considered sexual harassment, including inappropriate sexual advances, sexualized comments, sexual coercion, abuse, or threats. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of these, or have otherwise been a victim of sexual violence, contact our San Francisco employment attorneys today.
- Criminal/Sexual Violence: If you or a loved one was the victim of a crime (including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child sexual abuse), contact our firm today. We would like to have the opportunity to help you find some measure of justice.
- Wage and Hour Violations: If you believe your employer is failing to pay all of the wages you and your co-workers are entitled to under the law, contact our San Francisco employment lawyers today to see if your labor rights are being violated.
- Whistleblower Claims: Do you suspect that your employer is engaging in fraud against the government, investors, or consumers, perhaps through illegal kickbacks, customs fraud, off-label marketing? If so, contact our San Francisco whistleblower lawyers today.
- Financial Services Litigation: Have your 401(k), retirement funds, stocks, mutual funds, or life insurance been mismanaged, abused, or misrepresented? Contact our 401(k) lawyers today.
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliation: Were you wrongfully terminated or retaliated against by your employer? Contact our San Francisco employment lawyers today.
About Our San Francisco Office Legal Team
David Sanford, Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Chairman, has recovered more than one billion dollars for individual clients and the U.S. Government since 2004. He has served as lead counsel in more than 50 class actions and numerous qui tam fraud cases around the country. David has also represented over 100 general counsel, in-house counsel, and lawyers in claims against their law firms and companies. Notably, he served as lead counsel in a gender discrimination class action against Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation that resulted in a $253 million verdict—the largest Title VII verdict in U.S. history.
Our San Francisco office is managed by Partner Felicia Gilbert who represents employees in individual and class actions involving race, gender, and pregnancy discrimination.
Partner Danielle Fuschetti is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Discrimination and Harassment Practice Group.
Partner Qiaojing Ella Zheng chairs our Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group.