Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group is led by Qiaojing Ella Zheng and committed to helping members of the Asian American community navigate the United States’ legal system.
Ms. Zheng and the attorneys in the Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group advise entrepreneurs, companies, and financial institutions on regulatory and compliance matters, litigate whistleblowers’ claims under the False Claims Act, advocate for victims of sexual violence, and represent employees and executives in a wide range of employment disputes, including severance negotiations, wrongful termination, retaliation, wage and hour violations, sexual harassment, and gender, sexual orientation, race, national origin, and disability discrimination.
Ms. Zheng, an experienced attorney who is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and who studied law in both China and the United States, commonly represents individuals and institutions in China, Silicon Valley, and Asian American communities across the United States.
Many cases litigated by the Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group’s attorneys are resolved through confidential negotiations and mediations. When necessary and favored by clients, Sanford Heisler Sharp will conduct public investigations and will file public lawsuits. The press releases and case pages for some of the Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group notable cases are below.
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Investigates Suicide at Facebook
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files Whistleblower Retaliation Suit Against Aurora Behavioral Healthcare – Santa Rosa & Signature Healthcare Services
- InnoGrit Corp. Breach of Contract Suit
- Ma Labs Wage and Hour Class Action
- Sanford Heisler Sharp and Ella Zheng represented Tiger Brokers (NASDAQ: TIGR) in its securities Broker-Dealer License Application. 代理互联网老虎证券（纳斯达克上市公司，代码：TIGR）成功获取美国券商牌照。
Many of the firm’s public successes and announcements are also available in Mandarin Chinese at Sanford Heisler Sharp’s 中文新闻室 Chinese newsroom.
The Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group’s attorneys work closely with a number of professional organizations, bar associations, and community affiliates.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- The Chinese American Lawyers of the Bay Area
- Asian Law Caucus: Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- San Diego Chinese Attorneys Association
- YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley
- The Paul Tsai China Center at Yale Law School
- The China Business Studies Initiative at the University of San Francisco
- General Association of Zhejiang Entrepreneurs USA
- National Chekiang University Alumni Association in North America
- Silicon Valley Chinese Association Foundation
- Chinese American Semiconductor Professional Association
- The Chinese Finance Association
- KTSF Channel 26
Contacting Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group
Sanford Heisler Sharp is committed to protecting the rights of disadvantaged groups and individuals. Attorneys in Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group are devoted to helping members of the Asian American community navigate the United States’ legal system and litigating public interest and social justice cases that add significant value to individuals and our communities.
If you have potential legal claims or if you are seeking financial regulatory and compliance advice, please contact Sanford Heisler Sharp through its confidential online form or Qiaojing Ella Zheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 681-7373. Attorneys at Sanford Heisler Sharp would like to have the opportunity to help you.