Posted December 16th, 2020.
Firm Names Eight New Partners, Two New Senior Litigation Counsel Across its Offices
[December 16, 2020, NEW YORK]– Sanford Heisler Sharp today announced the promotion of ten lawyers across its offices, effective January 1, 2021. Eight of the ten lawyers are currently Senior Counsel or Senior Litigation Counsel and will become Partners, and the other two lawyers are Associates and will become Senior Litigation Counsel. With the firm’s new Partners and new Senior Litigation Counsel, racially diverse attorneys will make up 30% of the firm’s partnership, and women will comprise about 50% of the firm’s partnership and Senior Litigation Counsel.
“Our eight new Partners are a diverse group who have worked at our firm for an average of six years,” said David Sanford, Co-Founder and Chairman of Sanford Heisler Sharp. “Four of our new Partners are women and four are racially diverse. Many of them have already assumed leadership roles in the firm’s nationwide practice groups, and all of them are among the nation’s most capable and innovative plaintiffs’ lawyers. The firm is proud to support the advancement of the next generation of trailblazers and superstars in the profession.”
Sanford Heisler Sharp’s new Partners are:
- Melinda Koster, a 2012 graduate of Stanford Law School;
- Inayat Ali Hemani, a 2012 graduate of New York University School of Law and Co-Chair of Sanford Heisler Sharp’s nationwide Whistleblower & Qui Tam Practice Group;
- David Tracey, a 2013 graduate of New York University School of Law and Co-Chair of the firm’s nationwide Financial Services Litigation Practice Group;
Washington, D.C. and Baltimore
- John McKnight, a 2011 graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law and Co-Chair of the firm’s nationwide Whistleblower & Qui Tam Practice Group;
- Andrew Miller, a 2011 graduate of Harvard Law School and Co-Chair of Sanford Heisler Sharp’s nationwide Public Interest Litigation Practice Group;
- Christine Dunn, a 1999 graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law and Co-Chair of the firm’s nationwide Criminal/Sexual Violence Practice Group, a practice based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. and Baltimore offices;
- Danielle Fuschetti, a 2013 graduate of the University of Michigan School of Law; and,
- Qiaojing Ella Zheng, a 2010 graduate of Thomas Jefferson School of Law, a 2009 L.L.B. graduate of Zhejiang University, and the Chair of the firm’s nationwide Asian American Litigation and Finance Practice Group.
Sanford Heisler Sharp’s new Senior Litigation Counsel are Carolin Guentert, a 2014 graduate of New York University School of Law and 2019 LL.M. graduate of Georgetown University Law Center, and Nicole Wiitala, a 2016 graduate of Pace University School of Law, are the firm’s new Senior Litigation Counsel, both resident in the firm’s New York office.
David Sanford said, “Our two new Senior Litigation Counsel are exceptional attorneys who have done extraordinary work on complex cases. We look forward to their continued excellence.”
About Sanford Heisler Sharp
Sanford Heisler Sharp is a national public interest class-action litigation law firm with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, San Diego, Nashville, and Baltimore. Sanford Heisler Sharp focuses on employment discrimination, wage and hour, whistleblower, criminal/sexual violence, and financial services matters. The firm has recovered over $1 billion for its clients through many verdicts and settlements.
If you have potential legal claims and are seeking counsel, please call (646) 681-7373 or email email@example.com. Attorneys at Sanford Heisler Sharp would like to have the opportunity to help you.
For more information, contact Jamie Moss, newsPRos, at (646) 681-7373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.