Baltimore Employment Law Attorneys
Proudly Representing Clients Against Powerful Employers
Our Baltimore law office is located in the city’s Inner Harbor. Our Baltimore legal team collaborates with the seasoned and esteemed attorneys in our New York, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Nashville, and San Diego locations. Our nationally recognized law firm has compassionate and highly motivated legal professionals who proudly handle a wide range of employment law, criminal/sexual violence litigation, and whistleblower matters and always strive to deliver tenacious representation for each of our clients as they pursue justice.
Employment Law Cases We Handle in Baltimore
Get in touch with Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP today if you need practical guidance and legal support in any of the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: If you are experiencing discrimination in the workplace because of your race, sex/gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age, then consult with our Baltimore employment lawyers today to discuss all of your options under the law.
- Sexual Harassment: There is a broad range of actions that can be considered sexual harassment, including inappropriate sexual advances, sexualized comments, sexual coercion, abuse, or threats. If you are experiencing or have experienced any of these, or have otherwise been a victim of sexual violence, then speak to our Baltimore employment attorneys about what we can do hold your harasser accountable for their wrongdoing.
- Criminal/Sexual Violence: If you or a loved one was the victim of a crime (including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child sexual abuse), then contact our firm today. We would like to have the opportunity to help you find some measure of justice. We have extensive expertise in holding liable not only the individual perpetrator but also the institutions that allowed the crimes to happen.
- Wage and Hour Violations: If you believe your employer is failing to pay all of the wages you and your co-workers are entitled to under the law, then know that our Baltimore employment lawyers are here to vigorously defend labor rights are being violated. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars for employees across a wide range of industries.
- Whistleblower Claims: Do you suspect that your employer is engaging in fraud against the government, investors, or consumers, perhaps through illegal kickbacks, customs fraud, off-label marketing? Our Baltimore whistleblower lawyers have 25 years of combined experience representing whistleblowers.
- Financial Services Litigation: Have your 401(k), retirement funds, stocks, mutual funds, or life insurance been mismanaged, abused, or misrepresented? Our Financial Services Litigation team is committed to protecting retirement plans, investors, policyholders, and retirees from unscrupulous companies, stockbrokers, and investment advisors. Contact us today for assistance.
- Wrongful Termination& Retaliation: Were you wrongfully terminated or retaliated against by your employer? If so, know that you are protected from wrongful termination even if you are an at-will employee or in a senior leadership or executive role. We regularly represent employees in wrongful termination and retaliation actions, so let us put our skills to work for you today.
About Our Baltimore Employment Law Team
David Sanford, Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Chairman, has recovered more than one billion dollars for individual clients and the U.S. Government since 2004. David has served as lead counsel in more than 50 class actions and numerous qui tam fraud cases around the country. He has also represented over 100 general counsel, in-house counsel, and lawyers in claims against their law firms and companies. Notably, he served as lead counsel in a gender discrimination class action against Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation that resulted in a $253 million verdict—the largest Title VII verdict in U.S. history.
Our Baltimore office is managed by Firm Managing Partner Deborah Marcuse, who represents employees in individual and class actions in a wide range of employment disputes.